Newest Anti-aging Innovation
Do you feel like your face is starting to show signs of aging? Are you self-conscious about sagging skin, fine lines, and wrinkles? If so, you’re not alone. As we age, our skin naturally loses collagen and elasticity, and our facial muscles thin and soft tissue is lost, leading to these common signs of aging.
Emface may be the solution you’ve been looking for. Emface is a revolutionary, non-invasive treatment that combines HIFES (high-intensity focused electromagnetic stimulation) and synchronized radiofrequency (RF) technology to address the two main causes of aging: loss of facial muscle tone and collagen. Currently, it is the only treatment out there that can tackle and reverse these concerns at the same time!
How Does Emface work?
Emface works its magic by harnessing the remarkable synergy between HIFES (high-intensity focused electromagnetic stimulation) and synchronized radiofrequency (RF) technology. This makes Emface truly exceptional because it can address multiple layers of the face simultaneously.
During the treatment, special applicator electrodes are applied to the face and these deliver a combination of energies to targeted areas. The HIFES energy stimulates powerful muscle contractions, building and toning your forehead and cheek muscles from within. The RF energy penetrates deep into the skin, triggering the production of collagen and elastin fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. This regeneration process helps to tighten loose skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and improve overall skin texture.
The end result of Emface’s unique technology: patients who undergo this treatment remark on how they notice their cheeks are more prominent and brows are lifted. They love how Emface creates lift, restores volume, and reduces fine lines on the face.
The best part? Emface is a non-invasive treatment, meaning there are no incisions, no injections, and no downtime required. You can enjoy the benefits of a rejuvenated, refreshed appearance without interrupting your busy lifestyle.
Nine clinical studies show the efficacy and safety of Emface!
Who Is A Good Candidate For Emface?
Emface treatment is an excellent treatment for anyone who is interested in a natural, non-invasive way to reverse the aging process. Emface is appropriate for all skin types and adults of all ages. However, you are not a good candidate if you have the following:
- Metal implants in the face, such as metal plates and screws in the facial bones related to reconstructive surgery (Dental implants are not a problem)
- Skin conditions like Lupus or active infection
What To Expect
- Before your visit: stay hydrated so that the HIFES and RF technology is as effective as can be. Come with clean face, with no makeup. Avoid steroid (oral or cream) for at least 5 days prior.
- Your provider will begin by wiping your skin with alcohol wipes to ensure it is free from any oils, lotions, or makeup.
- The Emface applicators are specialized electrodes which emit the HIFES and RF energies. These electrodes will be gently applied to your forehead and cheek skin. A grounding sticky pad is applied to your back/shoulder skin.
- The energy levels and intensity will be adjusted to ensure a safe and effective session.
- As the treatment progresses, you will feel sensations such as warmth, tingling, and muscle contractions. This indicates that the energies are working to enhance muscle tone and rejuvenate the skin. You may have temporary redness or mild swelling in the treated areas immediately after the session. However, these effects typically subside within a few hours to a couple of days.
- An Emface treatment session typically lasts between 20-30 minutes. During this time, you can simply relax and unwind.
- With no downtime, you can resume your regular activities immediately after the session.
- A series of 4-6 sessions, spaced 5-10 days apart, is typically recommended for optimal and long-lasting results. Dr. Kuntz will determine the appropriate treatment plan based on your specific goals.
- It’s important to note that individual responses to Emface may vary. Factors such as age, skin condition, and overall health can influence the treatment outcomes.
How Long Will Take To See Results?
Emface is a treatment that requires some patience. Unlike the quick results you get from Botox or fillers, Emface takes time before you start noticing a visible difference in your skin. Building collagen and elastin, and strengthening muscles is a process that requires a bit of time. Mild changes may be visible by end of the 4 sessions, and they will continue to improve over the following weeks. On average, the peak results from Emface are usually seen about 90 days after your last session.
To maintain the benefits achieved with Emface, ongoing maintenance treatments are recommended. Depending on your goals, this may translate to a single maintenance session every quarter to once a year. Dr. Kuntz can create a customized treatment plan tailored to your needs to help you sustain the desired results over time.
How Is Emface Different From Botox And Fillers?
In the past, if you wanted to lift and sculpt your facial features or smooth out lines, your main options were Botox injections or fillers. However, Emface offers similar effects in a more natural way—without any needles involved! Instead of injecting hyaluronic acid fillers, Emface strengthens your facial muscles to add volume and lift. And while Botox “freezes” your facial muscles, Emface uses radiofrequency heat to smooth out lines and wrinkles.
But let’s be clear: Emface offers more subtle results compared to Botox or fillers. Botox may be used at high doses to completely eliminate forehead lines, while Emface softens them. Fillers can make cheekbones look more voluminous, but Emface provides a natural lift without any puffiness. Many prefer the more natural look of the Emface lift.
Emface In Combination With Other Treatments
Emface can be used in combination with other aesthetic, anti-aging modalities. Combination treatments often offer the best results. Botox can be used to relax the muscles that allow you to scowl or squint, which enhances the Emface forehead lift. Fillers used in areas not affected by Emface, such as the temples, chin or lips, can augment the natural results of Emface. Laser, microneedling or chemical peels treatments can enrich the skin rejuvenation of Emface.
Come In To See If Emface Is For You!
At Inner Vitality in Bellevue, we believe that everyone deserves to feel confident and beautiful in their own skin, which is why we offer an array of aesthetic, anti-aging treatments. If you want to learn more about whether Emface is for you, come in for a consult with Dr. Alice Kuntz. We can’t wait to take you on a transformative journey that will leave you with firmer, younger-looking skin and a radiant glow.