Satisfying sex is important to overall physical and emotional wellbeing. Plenty of research has proven the many health benefits of having regular orgasms, and that sex can and should be great well into old age.
Unfortunately, rewarding sex for many women can decline with age as hormone production falls. Libido drops, lubrication dries up, tissues atrophy, sensation is diminished, pelvic floor muscles weaken…. Then add fatigue, stress, worries, and too many women find it’s not worth the trouble. A recent survey showed 60% of women were dissatisfied with their sex life.
Adding to the frustration and dissatisfaction is the myth that women should have orgasm with just penetrative intercourse. In reality, only 5% do. The remaining 95% need clitoral stimulation. The clitoris has 8x more nerve endings than the penis and is the only organ in the body designed solely for pleasure, yet its importance has been historically overlooked.
At Inner Vitality in Bellevue, WA, we know that sexual wellness is integral to a healthy lifestyle. We offer a comprehensive approach with complementary treatments for optimal intimate health. We are pleased to be the first in the area to offer Cliovana for women.
What Is Cliovana?
Cliovana is a 100% non-invasive treatment. It uses gentle soundwave technology to stimulate growth of healthy tissue, new blood vessels with improved blood flow, and increased nerve endings in the clitoris. This translates to increased clitoral responsiveness leading to:
- Increased Arousal and Lubrication
- Increased Orgasm Intensity and Frequency
- Greater Overall Sexual Satisfaction
What Can I Expect During Treatment Session?
There is no pain. No probes or needles are involved. Each session lasts about 10-15 minutes, and involves a 3-step protocol.
What is the Downtime after Cliovana?
No downtime. You will return to all regular activities immediately.
How Many Treatment Sessions Do I Need?
The typical treatment plan recommends four sessions: two visits twice a week over 2 weeks. However, depending on your unique situation, your customized plan may differ.
How Soon Will I Notice Improvement?
Most women report increased sensitivity and lubrication after the first session, but final results continue to improve over 3 months.
How Long Will Results Last?
A recent study has shown 90% success with Cliovana treatments. Results typically last up to a year. As with all medical treatments, individual results will vary. Maintenance treatments involve two sessions and can be done every 6-12 months.
Who Will Benefit From Cliovana Treatment?
The ideal candidate is any woman in her 40’s and older who has noticed decrease in sensation, lubrication and pleasure in sex.